My Photo
Name:
Location: Tambunan, Sabah, Malaysia

Iri iri noh.....

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm back

It's been a while since I last wrote in this blog. Too many things had happened to me. I've also finished my MBA in UiTM which finally I could breathe easily and have the sense of relieved after been struggling for two years down the line. This year is my convocation year and I am so excited.

I am still struggling with work I mean in finding better opportunity for my life. I still like my current profession though. Being an educator is a noble job. You touch the lives of others and inspire others to choose better path in lives. So the essence of being an excellent educator is the commitment. Yes, the willingness to walk that extra mile in helping others. Not many can do that and I for sure still have lot to learn about commitment and dedication of a true educator. It is an art that needs to be learn with passion.

I would want to be able to help others in this way if I have the strength to do it. Anyway, I have lots to share in this blog and it will be in various issues and matters. Until then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home