My Photo
Name:
Location: Tambunan, Sabah, Malaysia

Iri iri noh.....

Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekends in tambunan

Hari Sabtu yang lalu sia pulang la p Tambunan. It was a good trip la. Sia balik pukul 12.30pm lepas p DIGI centre untuk set up sa punya DIGI broadband. Trus bila sampai d rumah sana Tampasak, sia rehat la kijap. Then pay a visit at my koupusan's house. I spent most of my time d sana..Sampai having dinner with them. It was a very beautiful moment that i can't describe. If i have a videocam with me during that time, i would record it and keep on watching it. But i know i don't need a videocam for all that. My mind and my heart tau apa yang sa sudah nampak, and experience. It will be with me for the rest of my life...Kalau pun sia hilang ingatan, i know it will still be there somewhere at the back of my mind.

On sunday, i went to St. Theressa sama grandma and auntie sia. Punya men sejuk time pagi. Tu embun ereeiii..men tebal..time d church..time Father bagi sermon, atukeii..sia balik balik pancing ikan...hahahha...mengantuk ba. Lepas tu have breakfast sama grandma. Then sia keluar la p sana kubur Grandpa. Pi kaC bersih and pray for him. Gitu la routine sia kalau sia balik tambunan. Tidak mau miss tu semua.

Then straight to my koupusan's house. Stay there until time mo pulang. After that at 2pm sia bertolak la. Mau pulang. One thing i am glad about this whole trip, sia dapat sharing a lot of things with my koupusan's family. They are so nice and really humble. My dream is coming true. I just wish she's here with me right now. I really miss her so much........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home