My Photo
Name:
Location: Tambunan, Sabah, Malaysia

Iri iri noh.....

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I wish I could...

Pukul 1.15am. Sa tengah rehat dari buat assignment sa. Penat sudah utak sa...Kesian sa rasa sa kaC sengsara otak sa ni minggu...Penat berfikir...nda lama butak la sa ni...ereeiii...

Sambil sambil tu sa dengar la ni lagu...

Your everything - Keith Urban

The first time I looked in your eyes I knew
That I would do anything for you
The first time you touched my face I felt
Like I've never felt with anyone else
I wana give back what you've givin' to me
And I wanna witness all of your dreams
Now that you've shown me who I really am
I wanna be more then just your man

I wanna be the wind that fills your sails
And be the hand that lifts your veil
And be the moon that moves your tide
The sun coming up in your eyes
Be the wheels that never rust
And be the spark that lights you up
All that you've been dreaming of and more
So much more, I wanna be your everything...

When you wake up, I'll be the first thing you see
And when it gets dark you can reach out for me
I'll cherish your words and I'll finish your thoughts
And I'll be your compass baby, when you get lost

I wanna be the wind that fills your sails
And be the hand that lifts your veil
And be the moon that moves your tide
The sun coming up in your eyes
Be the wheels that never rust
And be the spark that lights you up
All that you've been dreaming of and more
So much more, I wanna be your everything...

Be the wheels that never rust
And be the spark that lights you up
All that you've been dreaming of and more
So much more, I wanna be your everything...
I wanna be your everything....


This is a very meaningful song. In this life kan, one cannot escape from beliving in love. Memang sudah dalam hidup yang hati tu memang akan disakiti. Cuma slalunya kita as human fikir once kita suda terasa something yang make us so comfortable, we let our guards off.Gave everything out tanpa mau ingat sayang diri kita sendiri dulu. Bila sa tinguk outside the window, banyak yang sa ingat. Most of the time sa rasa sakit bila break up pasal one thing, sa lupa sayang diri sa. I gave my heart and soul to that person. Hujung hujung ada saja yang tidak kena. Break up can be caused by so many things. But for me the top 3 yang sa slalu ingat and dengar dari urang,

1. PARENTS/FAMILY TIDAK AGREE.
2. SUDAH TIDAK ADA TRUST (tia ngam)
3. FALL OUT OF LOVE.

untuk sa ini la yang slalu sa dengar. Sa slalu pandai sakit hati bila dengar couple break up pasal tu alasan numbur satu. Sa faham juga, sometimes itu anak perlu mengalah but still so many things left unanswered. Even sampai sekarang, sa sendiri pun maC banyak tanda tanya. Tapi sa rasa it will only be answered when I'm no longer here.

Now back to the song, this song is so meaningful for me at least. I don't know why but slalunya country song have this hook yang bikin sa tertarik sama tu lagu. I like the lyrics and juga cara durang present to lagu....

How I wish i could share this with someone...but i know next time when I have someone, i want to love her so much that she will always feel safe. Tapi cuma perbezaan da sekarang ialah, i will remind myself to put some love on myself also. Jan kaC sengsara diri sendiri. I will become just like what the song says.

So nda pa la...sa dedicate this song to all those people who are in love....Once you have that someone, try to keep up with each other. I don't know why but siuk mau tinguk couple sayang sayang with each other.....:)



p/s: deiiii gia, jiwang karatz juga ni....ni lah ni kes terlampau penat tu utak...macam macam keluar...hahahahhaha.......apa apa pun...Sa mau berterima kasih sama God pasal Dia bagi kita hadiah yang paling best dalam dunia to go along with life..."L.O.V.E".....

3 Comments:

Blogger Elsa Gabriel said...

helo there...having someone to talk or share about anything can't be describe in words...it's makes your life complete :)..miracle do happen so keep your fingers cross and pray hard for it ya..

9:43 PM  
Blogger tampasak said...

hey, thanks a lot elsa..:) yeah sure i'll kip on praying....:)

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home